G-Shock GA2100-1A2 Black & Blue Digital & Analog Watch
The GA-2100-1A2 G-Shock watch has a digital and analog face, and comes in a matte black with neon blue detailing throughout. Dubbed the "Casioak", the watch has a low-profile, octagonal shape and a long-lasting carbon core guard structure. The double LED light feature lights both the face and serves as a backlight for the digital display. The hour and minute hands have phosphorescent paint that becomes visible in the dark, and it also has a slew of additional features, like stopwatches, timers, calendars.
- 2100-1A2 Black & Blue Digital & Analog Watch from G-Shock.
- Matte black band with neon blue detailing throughout.
- 200-meter water-resistant.
- Double LED light.
- Smart phone connectability.
- Training date with up to 100 runs and 140 laps per run.
- Daily and monthly data display (steps).
- Full auto calendar and 12/24 hour formats.
- World time with 38 time zones.
- Flash alert, countdown timer, 1/100 second stopwatch, and multi-function alarm.
- Approximate battery life: 3 years.
- 48.5 x 45.4 x 11.8mm.
- Weight: 51g.